Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Weight
The definition of weight, the meaning of the word Weight:
Is weight a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity
- n. - Sports equipment used in calisthenic exercises and weightlifting; it is not attached to anything and is raised and lowered by use of the hands and arms
- n. - The relative importance granted to something
- n. - An artifact that is heavy
- n. - An oppressive feeling of heavy force
- n. - A system of units used to express the weight of something
- n. - A unit used to measure weight
- n. - (statistics) a coefficient assigned to elements of a frequency distribution in order to represent their relative importance
- v. - Weight down with a load
- v. - Present with a bias
Weight is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in weight: E G H I T W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to weight:
36 words found using the letters in "Weight"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words