Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, well is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good' is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well')
2. Thoroughly or completely; fully; often used as a combining form
3. Indicating high probability; in all likelihood
4. (used for emphasis or as an intensifier) entirely or fully
5. To a suitable or appropriate extent or degree
6. Favorably; with approval
7. To a great extent or degree
8. With great or especially intimate knowledge
9. With prudence or propriety
10. With skill or in a pleasing manner
11. In a manner affording benefit or advantage
12. In financial comfort
13. Without unusual distress or resentment; with good humor
1. Come up, as of a liquid
1. In good health especially after having suffered illness or injury; at least I feel well"
2. Resulting favorably
3. Wise or advantageous and hence advisable
1. A deep hole or shaft dug or drilled to obtain water or oil or gas or brine
2. A cavity or vessel used to contain liquid
3. An abundant source
4. An open shaft through the floors of a building (as for a stairway)
5. An enclosed compartment in a ship or plane for holding something as e.g. fish or a plane's landing gear or for protecting something as e.g. a ship's pumps
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in well?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words