Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Wests
The definition of wests, the meaning of the word Wests:
Is wests a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North America and South America
- n. - The cardinal compass point that is a 270 degrees
- n. - The region of the United States lying to the west of the Mississippi River
- n. - The direction corresponding to the westward cardinal compass point
- n. - British writer (born in Ireland) (1892-1983)
- n. - United States film actress (1892-1980)
- n. - English painter (born in America) who became the second president of the Royal Academy (1738-1820)
- n. - A location in the western part of a country, region, or city
Wests is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in wests: E S S T W
1 Anagram of Wests
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wests:
15 words found using the letters in "Wests"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words