Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Whips
The definition of whips, the meaning of the word Whips:
Is whips a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An instrument with a handle and a flexible lash that is used for whipping
- n. - A legislator appointed by the party to enforce discipline
- n. - A dessert made of sugar and stiffly beaten egg whites or cream and usually flavored with fruit
- n. - (golf) the flexibility of the shaft of a golf club
- n. - A quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- v. - Beat severely with a whip or rod
- v. - Defeat thoroughly
- v. - Thrash about flexibly in the manner of a whiplash
- v. - Strike as if by whipping
- v. - Whip with or as if with a wire whisk
- v. - Subject to harsh criticism
Whips is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in whips: H I P S W
19 words found using the letters in "Whips"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words