Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Whirl
The definition of whirl, the meaning of the word Whirl:
Is whirl a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Confused movement
- n. - The shape of something rotating rapidly
- n. - A usually brief attempt
- n. - The act of rotating rapidly
- v. - Turn in a twisting or spinning motion
- v. - Cause to spin
- v. - Flow in a circular current, of liquids
- v. - Revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- v. - Fly around
Whirl is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in whirl: H I L R W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to whirl:
3 words found using the letters in "Whirl"
4 Letter Words
2 Letter Words