Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, whistle is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Make whistling sounds
2. Move with, or as with, a whistling sound
3. Utter or express by whistling
4. Move, send, or bring as if by whistling
5. Make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
6. Give a signal by whistling
1. The sound made by something moving rapidly or by steam coming out of a small aperture
2. The act of signalling (e.g., summoning) by whistling or blowing a whistle
3. A small wind instrument that produces a whistling sound by blowing into it
4. Acoustic device that forces air or steam against an edge or into a cavity and so produces a loud shrill sound
5. An inexpensive fipple flute
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in whistle?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words