Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Whistle
The definition of whistle, the meaning of the word Whistle:
Is whistle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The sound made by something moving rapidly or by steam coming out of a small aperture
- n. - The act of signalling (e.g., summoning) by whistling or blowing a whistle
- n. - A small wind instrument that produces a whistling sound by blowing into it
- n. - Acoustic device that forces air or steam against an edge or into a cavity and so produces a loud shrill sound
- n. - An inexpensive fipple flute
- v. - Make whistling sounds
- v. - Move with, or as with, a whistling sound
- v. - Utter or express by whistling
- v. - Move, send, or bring as if by whistling
- v. - Make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
- v. - Give a signal by whistling
Whistle is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in whistle: E H I L S T W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to whistle:
119 words found using the letters in "Whistle"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words