Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Whiting
The definition of whiting, the meaning of the word Whiting:
Is whiting a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Flesh of a cod-like fish of the Atlantic waters of Europe
- n. - Flesh of any of a number of slender food fishes especially of Atlantic coasts of North America
- n. - A small fish of the genus Sillago; excellent food fish
- n. - Any of several food fishes of North American coastal waters
- n. - Found off Atlantic coast of North America
- n. - A food fish of the Atlantic waters of Europe resembling the cod; sometimes placed in genus Gadus
- v. - Turn white
Whiting is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in whiting: G H I I N T W
1 Anagram of Whiting
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to whiting:
33 words found using the letters in "Whiting"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words