Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Wicked
The definition of wicked, the meaning of the word Wicked:
Is wicked a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Morally bad in principle or practice
- adj. - Having committed unrighteous acts
- adj. - Intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- adj. - Naughtily or annoyingly playful
- adj. - Highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust
Wicked is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in wicked: C D E I K W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wicked:
19 words found using the letters in "Wicked"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words