Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Wide
The definition of wide, the meaning of the word Wide:
Is wide a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other
- adj. - Broad in scope or content
- adj. - (used of eyes) fully open or extended
- adj. - Very large in expanse or scope
- adj. - Great in degree
- adj. - Having ample fabric
- adj. - Not on target
- adv. - With or by a broad space
- adv. - To the fullest extent possible
- adv. - Far from the intended target
- adv. - To or over a great extent or range; far
Wide is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in wide: D E I W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wide:
7 words found using the letters in "Wide"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words