Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Winks
The definition of winks, the meaning of the word Winks:
Is winks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- n. - Closing one eye quickly as a signal
- n. - A reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
- v. - Signal by winking
- v. - Gleam or glow intermittently
- v. - Briefly shut the eyes
- v. - Force to go away by blinking
Winks is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in winks: I K N S W
1 Anagram of Winks
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to winks:
19 words found using the letters in "Winks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words