Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Wisdoms
The definition of wisdoms, the meaning of the word Wisdoms:
Is wisdoms a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment
- n. - The trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight
- n. - Ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight
- n. - The quality of being prudent and sensible
- n. - An Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom; although ascribed to Solomon it was probably written in the first century BC
Wisdoms is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in wisdoms: D I M O S S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wisdoms:
58 words found using the letters in "Wisdoms"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words