Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Witnesses
The definition of witnesses, the meaning of the word Witnesses:
Is witnesses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone who sees an event and reports what happened
- n. - A close observer; someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind)
- n. - Testimony by word or deed to your religious faith
- n. - (law) a person who attests to the genuineness of a document or signature by adding their own signature
- n. - (law) a person who testifies under oath in a court of law
- v. - Be a witness to
- v. - Perceive or be contemporaneous with
Witnesses is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 9 letters in witnesses: E E I N S S S T W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to witnesses:
151 words found using the letters in "Witnesses"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words