Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Won
The definition of won, the meaning of the word Won:
Is won a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The basic unit of money in South Korea
- n. - The basic unit of money in North Korea
- v. - Be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious
- v. - Win something through one's efforts
- v. - Obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- v. - Attain success or reach a desired goal
- adj. - Not subject to defeat
Won is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in won: N O W
2 Anagrams of Won
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to won:
6 words found using the letters in "Won"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words