Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, woods is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. The trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
2. The hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
3. The trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
4. United States film actress (1938-1981)
5. English conductor (1869-1944)
6. English writer of novels about murders and thefts and forgeries (1814-1887)
7. United States painter noted for works based on life in the Midwest (1892-1942)
8. Any wind instrument other than the brass instruments
9. A golf club with a long shaft used to hit long shots; originally made with a wooden head
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in woods?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words