Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Wrecks
The definition of wrecks, the meaning of the word Wrecks:
Is wrecks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something or someone that has suffered ruin or dilapidation
- n. - An accident that destroys a ship at sea
- n. - A serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles)
- n. - A ship that has been destroyed at sea
- v. - Smash or break forcefully
Wrecks is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in wrecks: C E K R S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wrecks:
18 words found using the letters in "Wrecks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words