Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Wrenching
The definition of wrenching, the meaning of the word Wrenching:
Is wrenching a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something) from that to which it is attached or from where it originates
- v. - Make a sudden twisting motion
- v. - Twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish
- v. - Twist suddenly so as to sprain
- adj. - Causing great physical or mental suffering
Wrenching is worth 18 points in Scrabble, and 21 points in Words with Friends
There are 9 letters in wrenching: C E G H I N N R W
109 words found using the letters in "Wrenching"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words