Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Wrong
The definition of wrong, the meaning of the word Wrong:
Is wrong a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - That which is contrary to the principles of justice or law
- n. - Any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
- v. - Treat unjustly; do wrong to
- adj. - Not correct; not in conformity with fact or truth
- adj. - Contrary to conscience or morality or law
- adj. - Not appropriate for a purpose or occasion
- adj. - Not functioning properly
- adj. - Based on or acting or judging in error
- adj. - Not in accord with established usage or procedure
- adj. - Used of the side of cloth or clothing intended to face inward
- adj. - Badly timed
- adj. - Characterized by errors; not agreeing with a model or not following established rules; the wrong side of the road"
- adv. - In an inaccurate manner
Wrong is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in wrong: G N O R W
1 Anagram of Wrong
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wrong:
18 words found using the letters in "Wrong"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words