Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Yet
The definition of yet, the meaning of the word Yet:
Is yet a scrabble word? Yes!
- adv. - Up to the present time
- adv. - Used in negative statement to describe a situation that has existed up to this point or up to the present time
- adv. - To a greater degree or extent; used with comparisons
- adv. - Within an indefinite time or at an unspecified future time
- adv. - Used after a superlative
- adv. - Despite anything to the contrary (usually following a concession)
Yet is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in yet: E T Y
1 Anagram of Yet
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to yet:
3 words found using the letters in "Yet"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words