Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, yield is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Be the cause or source of
2. End resistance, as under pressure or force
3. Give or supply
4. Give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
5. Give in, as to influence or pressure
6. Move in order to make room for someone for something
7. Cause to happen or be responsible for
8. Be willing to concede
9. Be fatally overwhelmed
10. Bring in
11. Be flexible under stress of physical force
12. Cease opposition; stop fighting
13. Consent reluctantly
1. Production of a certain amount
2. The income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
3. An amount of a product
4. The quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in yield?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words