Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Yoke
The definition of yoke, the meaning of the word Yoke:
Is yoke a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Fabric comprising a fitted part at the top of a garment
- n. - An oppressive power
- n. - Two items of the same kind
- n. - A pair of draft animals joined by a yoke
- n. - Support consisting of a wooden frame across the shoulders that enables a person to carry buckets hanging from each end
- n. - A connection (like a clamp or vise) between two things so they move together
- n. - Stable gear that joins two draft animals at the neck so they can work together as a team
- v. - Become joined or linked together
- v. - Link with or as with a yoke
- v. - Put a yoke on or join with a yoke
Yoke is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in yoke: E K O Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to yoke:
8 words found using the letters in "Yoke"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words