Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Zero
The definition of zero, the meaning of the word Zero:
Is zero a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A quantity of no importance
- n. - A mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
- n. - The point on a scale from which positive or negative numerical quantities can be measured
- n. - The sight setting that will cause a projectile to hit the center of the target with no wind blowing
- v. - Adjust (an instrument or device) to zero value
- v. - Adjust (as by firing under test conditions) the zero of (a gun)
- adj. - Indicating the absence of any or all units under consideration
- adj. - Having no measurable or otherwise determinable value
- adj. - Indicating an initial point or origin
- adj. - Of or relating to the null set (a set with no members)
Zero is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in zero: E O R Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to zero:
6 words found using the letters in "Zero"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words