Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, zero is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Adjust (an instrument or device) to zero value
2. Adjust (as by firing under test conditions) the zero of (a gun)
1. Indicating the absence of any or all units under consideration
2. Having no measurable or otherwise determinable value
3. Indicating an initial point or origin
4. Of or relating to the null set (a set with no members)
1. A quantity of no importance
2. A mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
3. The point on a scale from which positive or negative numerical quantities can be measured
4. The sight setting that will cause a projectile to hit the center of the target with no wind blowing
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in zero?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words