6 Definitions of Climax
The definition of climax, the meaning of the word Climax:
Is climax a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The highest point of anything conceived of as growing or developing or unfolding
- n. - The decisive moment in a novel or play
- n. - The moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse
- n. - The most severe stage of a disease
- n. - Arrangement of clauses in ascending order of forcefulness
- v. - End, especially to reach a final or climactic stage
Climax is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 20 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in climax: A C I L M X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to climax:
33 words found using the letters in "Climax"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.