8 Definitions of Excite
The definition of excite, the meaning of the word Excite:
Is excite a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Arouse or elicit a feeling
- v. - Act as a stimulant
- v. - Stir feelings in
- v. - Cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- v. - Stimulate sexually
- v. - Stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- v. - Raise to a higher energy level
- v. - Produce a magnetic field in
Excite is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in excite: C E E I T X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to excite:
15 words found using the letters in "Excite"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.