7 Definitions of Exhaust
The definition of exhaust, the meaning of the word Exhaust:
Is exhaust a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Gases ejected from an engine as waste products
- n. - System consisting of the parts of an engine through which burned gases or steam are discharged
- v. - Wear out completely
- v. - Use up (resources or materials)
- v. - Deplete
- v. - Use up the whole supply of
- v. - Eliminate (a substance)
Exhaust is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in exhaust: A E H S T U X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to exhaust:
99 words found using the letters in "Exhaust"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.