Synonyms of Echos
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
17 Synonyms for Echos
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for echos:
- n. - The repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves
- n. - (Greek mythology) a nymph who was spurned by Narcissus and pined away until only her voice remained
- n. - A reply that repeats what has just been said
- n. - A reflected television or radio or radar beam
- n. - A close parallel of a feeling, idea, style, etc.
- n. - An imitation or repetition
- v. - To say again or imitate
- v. - Ring or echo with sound
- v. - Call to mind