Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Echo
The definition of echo, the meaning of the word Echo:
Is echo a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves
- n. - (Greek mythology) a nymph who was spurned by Narcissus and pined away until only her voice remained
- n. - A reply that repeats what has just been said
- n. - A reflected television or radio or radar beam
- n. - A close parallel of a feeling, idea, style, etc.
- n. - An imitation or repetition
- v. - To say again or imitate
- v. - Ring or echo with sound
- v. - Call to mind
Echo is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in echo: C E H O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to echo:
6 words found using the letters in "Echo"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words