Synonyms of Sucks
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
28 Synonyms for Sucks
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for sucks:
- n. - The act of sucking
- v. - Draw into the mouth by creating a practical vacuum in the mouth
- v. - Draw something in by or as if by a vacuum
- v. - Attract by using an inexorable force, inducement, etc.
- Suck in
- v. - Be inadequate or objectionable
- v. - Provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
- v. - Take in, also metaphorically
- v. - Give suck to