Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Access
The definition of access, the meaning of the word Access:
Is access a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The right to enter
- n. - The right to obtain or make use of or take advantage of something (as services or membership)
- n. - A way of entering or leaving
- n. - A code (a series of characters or digits) that must be entered in some way (typed or dialed or spoken) to get the use of something (a telephone line or a computer or a local area network etc.)
- n. - (computer science) the operation of reading or writing stored information
- n. - The act of approaching or entering
- v. - Obtain or retrieve from a storage device; as of information on a computer
- v. - Reach or gain access to
Access is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in access: A C C E S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to access:
18 words found using the letters in "Access"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words