Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of As
The definition of as, the meaning of the word As:
Is as a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms; arsenic and arsenic compounds are used as herbicides and insecticides and various alloys; found in arsenopyrite and orpiment and realgar
- n. - A United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa
- n. - A metric unit of length equal to one ten billionth of a meter (or 0.0001 micron); used to specify wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation
- n. - Any of several fat-soluble vitamins essential for normal vision; prevents night blindness or inflammation or dryness of the eyes
- n. - One of the four nucleotides used in building DNA; all four nucleotides have a common phosphate group and a sugar (ribose)
- n. - (biochemistry) purine base found in DNA and RNA; pairs with thymine in DNA and with uracil in RNA
- n. - The basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- n. - The 1st letter of the Roman alphabet
- n. - The blood group whose red cells carry the A antigen
- adv. - To the same degree (often followed by `as')
As is worth 2 points in Scrabble, and 2 points in Words with Friends
There are 2 letters in as: A S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to as:
0 words found using the letters in "As"