Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, as is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 2 points in Scrabble, and 2 points in Words with Friends
1. To the same degree (often followed by `as')
1. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms; arsenic and arsenic compounds are used as herbicides and insecticides and various alloys; found in arsenopyrite and orpiment and realgar
2. A United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa
3. A metric unit of length equal to one ten billionth of a meter (or 0.0001 micron); used to specify wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation
4. Any of several fat-soluble vitamins essential for normal vision; prevents night blindness or inflammation or dryness of the eyes
5. One of the four nucleotides used in building DNA; all four nucleotides have a common phosphate group and a sugar (ribose)
6. (biochemistry) purine base found in DNA and RNA; pairs with thymine in DNA and with uracil in RNA
7. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
8. The 1st letter of the Roman alphabet
9. The blood group whose red cells carry the A antigen