Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Say
The definition of say, the meaning of the word Say:
Is say a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The chance to speak
- v. - Express in words
- v. - Report or maintain
- v. - Express a supposition
- v. - Have or contain a certain wording or form
- v. - Give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- v. - Speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- v. - Communicate or express nonverbally
- v. - Utter aloud
- v. - State as one's opinion or judgement; declare
- v. - Recite or repeat a fixed text
- v. - Indicate
Say is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in say: A S Y
1 Anagram of Say
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to say:
4 words found using the letters in "Say"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words