Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Hays
The definition of hays, the meaning of the word Hays:
Is hays a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States lawyer and politician who formulated a production code that prescribed the moral content of United States films from 1930 to 1966 (1879-1954)
- n. - United States lawyer involved in several famous court trials (1881-1954)
- n. - A town in central Kansas
- n. - Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder
- v. - Convert (plant material) into hay
Hays is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in hays: A H S Y
2 Anagrams of Hays
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hays:
17 words found using the letters in "Hays"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words