Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bays is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Utter in deep prolonged tones
2. Bark with prolonged noises, of dogs
1. An indentation of a shoreline larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf
2. The sound of a hound on the scent
3. Small Mediterranean evergreen tree with small blackish berries and glossy aromatic leaves used for flavoring in cooking; also used by ancient Greeks to crown victors
4. A compartment on a ship between decks; often used as a hospital
5. A compartment in an aircraft used for some specific purpose
6. A small recess opening off a larger room
7. A horse of a moderate reddish-brown color
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bays?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words