Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Bay
The definition of bay, the meaning of the word Bay:
Is bay a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An indentation of a shoreline larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf
- n. - The sound of a hound on the scent
- n. - Small Mediterranean evergreen tree with small blackish berries and glossy aromatic leaves used for flavoring in cooking; also used by ancient Greeks to crown victors
- n. - A compartment on a ship between decks; often used as a hospital
- n. - A compartment in an aircraft used for some specific purpose
- n. - A small recess opening off a larger room
- n. - A horse of a moderate reddish-brown color
- v. - Utter in deep prolonged tones
- v. - Bark with prolonged noises, of dogs
- adj. - (used of animals especially a horse) of a moderate reddish-brown color
Bay is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in bay: A B Y
1 Anagram of Bay
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bay:
6 words found using the letters in "Bay"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words