Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, sat is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 3 points in Words with Friends
1. Be seated
2. Be around, often idly or without specific purpose
3. Take a seat
4. Be in session
5. Assume a posture as for artistic purposes
6. Sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
7. Be located or situated somewhere
8. Work or act as a baby-sitter; I have too much homework to do"
9. Show to a seat; assign a seat for
10. Serve in a specific professional capacity
1. The seventh and last day of the week; observed as the Sabbath by Jews and some Christians
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sat?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words