Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Tabs
The definition of tabs, the meaning of the word Tabs:
Is tabs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The bill in a restaurant
- n. - Sensationalist journalism
- n. - The key on a typewriter or a word processor that causes a tabulation
- n. - A short strip of material attached to or projecting from something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or handling it
- n. - A dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
Tabs is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tabs: A B S T
3 Anagrams of Tabs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tabs:
15 words found using the letters in "Tabs"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words