Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Tab
The definition of tab, the meaning of the word Tab:
Is tab a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The bill in a restaurant
- n. - Sensationalist journalism
- n. - The key on a typewriter or a word processor that causes a tabulation
- n. - A short strip of material attached to or projecting from something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or handling it
- n. - A dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
Tab is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in tab: A B T
1 Anagram of Tab
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tab:
5 words found using the letters in "Tab"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words