Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Bat
The definition of bat, the meaning of the word Bat:
Is bat a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate
- n. - (baseball) a turn trying to get a hit
- n. - A small racket with a long handle used for playing squash
- n. - The club used in playing cricket
- n. - A club used for hitting a ball in various games
- v. - Strike with, or as if with a baseball bat
- v. - Wink briefly
- v. - Have a turn at bat
- v. - Use a bat
- v. - Beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
Bat is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in bat: A B T
1 Anagram of Bat
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bat:
5 words found using the letters in "Bat"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words