Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Bait
The definition of bait, the meaning of the word Bait:
Is bait a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Anything that serves as an enticement
- n. - Something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
- v. - Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- v. - Lure, entice, or entrap with bait
- v. - Attack with dogs or set dogs upon
Bait is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bait: A B I T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bait:
12 words found using the letters in "Bait"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words