Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Star
The definition of star, the meaning of the word Star:
Is star a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- n. - Someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- n. - Any celestial body visible (as a point of light) from the Earth at night
- n. - An actor who plays a principal role
- n. - A plane figure with 5 or more points; often used as an emblem
- n. - A performer who receives prominent billing
- n. - A star-shaped character * used in printing
- n. - The topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
- v. - Feature as the star
- v. - Be the star in a performance
- v. - Mark with an asterisk
- adj. - Indicating the most important performer or role
Star is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in star: A R S T
4 Anagrams of Star
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to star:
15 words found using the letters in "Star"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words