Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Straw
The definition of straw, the meaning of the word Straw:
Is straw a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder
- n. - Material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- n. - A variable yellow tint; dull yellow, often diluted with white
- n. - A thin paper or plastic tube used to suck liquids into the mouth
- v. - Cover or provide with or as if with straw
- v. - Spread by scattering ("straw" is archaic)
- adj. - Of a pale yellow color like straw; straw-colored
Straw is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in straw: A R S T W
2 Anagrams of Straw
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to straw:
35 words found using the letters in "Straw"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words