Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Rat
The definition of rat, the meaning of the word Rat:
Is rat a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse
- n. - Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
- n. - A person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- n. - One who reveals confidential information in return for money
- n. - A pad (usually made of hair) worn as part of a woman's coiffure
- v. - Desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
- v. - Employ scabs or strike breakers in
- v. - Take the place of work of someone on strike
- v. - Give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- v. - Catch rats, especially with dogs
- v. - Give away information about somebody
Rat is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 3 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in rat: A R T
2 Anagrams of Rat
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rat:
5 words found using the letters in "Rat"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words