Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Rate
The definition of rate, the meaning of the word Rate:
Is rate a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit
- n. - Amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis
- n. - The relative speed of progress or change
- n. - A quantity or amount or measure considered as a proportion of another quantity or amount or measure
- v. - Assign a rank or rating to
- v. - Be worthy of or have a certain rating
- v. - Estimate the value of
Rate is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rate: A E R T
2 Anagrams of Rate
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rate:
21 words found using the letters in "Rate"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words