Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Great
The definition of great, the meaning of the word Great:
Is great a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
- adj. - Relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind
- adj. - Of major significance or importance
- adj. - Remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect
- adj. - Very good
- adj. - Uppercase
- adj. - In an advanced stage of pregnancy
Great is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in great: A E G R T
5 Anagrams of Great
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to great:
44 words found using the letters in "Great"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words