Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Gate
The definition of gate, the meaning of the word Gate:
Is gate a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A movable barrier in a fence or wall
- n. - A computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
- n. - Total admission receipts at a sports event
- n. - Passageway (as in an air terminal) where passengers can embark or disembark
- v. - Supply with a gate
- v. - Control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- v. - Restrict (school boys') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
Gate is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in gate: A E G T
1 Anagram of Gate
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gate:
17 words found using the letters in "Gate"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words