Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Stage
The definition of stage, the meaning of the word Stage:
Is stage a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any distinct time period in a sequence of events
- n. - A specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
- n. - A large platform on which people can stand and can be seen by an audience
- n. - The theater as a profession (usually `the stage')
- n. - A large coach-and-four formerly used to carry passengers and mail on regular routes between towns
- n. - A section or portion of a journey or course
- n. - Any scene regarded as a setting for exhibiting or doing something
- n. - A small platform on a microscope where the specimen is mounted for examination
- v. - Perform (a play), especially on a stage
- v. - Plan, organize, and carry out (an event)
Stage is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in stage: A E G S T
2 Anagrams of Stage
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stage:
49 words found using the letters in "Stage"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words