Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Tags
The definition of tags, the meaning of the word Tags:
Is tags a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
- n. - A label associated with something for the purpose of identification
- n. - A small piece of cloth or paper
- n. - A game in which one child chases the others; the one who is caught becomes the next chaser
- n. - (sports) the act of touching a player in a game (which changes their status in the game)
- v. - Attach a tag or label to
- v. - Touch a player while he is holding the ball
- v. - Provide with a name or nickname
- v. - Go after with the intent to catch
- v. - Supply (blank verse or prose) with rhymes
Tags is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tags: A G S T
3 Anagrams of Tags
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tags:
14 words found using the letters in "Tags"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words