Yes, age is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Age is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'age'.
- Begin to seem older; get older
- Grow old or older
- Make older
- How long something has existed
- An era of history having some distinctive feature
- A time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises
- A prolonged period of time
- A late time of life
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in age?
1 Anagram of Age
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to age:
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'age'.