Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Rage
The definition of rage, the meaning of the word Rage:
Is rage a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A feeling of intense anger
- n. - A state of extreme anger
- n. - Something that is desired intensely
- n. - Violent state of the elements
- n. - An interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- v. - Behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- v. - Be violent; as of fires and storms
- v. - Feel intense anger
Rage is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rage: A E G R
2 Anagrams of Rage
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rage:
16 words found using the letters in "Rage"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words