Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Large
The definition of large, the meaning of the word Large:
Is large a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A garment size for a large person
- adj. - Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- adj. - Fairly large or important in effect; influential
- adj. - Ostentatiously lofty in style
- adj. - Generous and understanding and tolerant
- adj. - Conspicuous in position or importance
- adj. - Having broad power and range and scope
- adj. - In an advanced stage of pregnancy
- adv. - At a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- adv. - With the wind abaft the beam
- adv. - In a boastful manner
Large is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in large: A E G L R
4 Anagrams of Large
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to large:
37 words found using the letters in "Large"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words