Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Rag
The definition of rag, the meaning of the word Rag:
Is rag a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small piece of cloth or paper
- n. - A week at British universities during which side-shows and processions of floats are organized to raise money for charities
- n. - Music with a syncopated melody (usually for the piano)
- n. - Newspaper with half-size pages
- n. - A boisterous practical joke (especially by college students)
- v. - Treat cruelly
- v. - Cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- v. - Play in ragtime
- v. - Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- v. - Censure severely or angrily
- v. - Break into lumps before sorting
Rag is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in rag: A G R
1 Anagram of Rag
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rag:
3 words found using the letters in "Rag"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words