Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, rag is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. Treat cruelly
2. Cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
3. Play in ragtime
4. Harass with persistent criticism or carping
5. Censure severely or angrily
6. Break into lumps before sorting
1. A small piece of cloth or paper
2. A week at British universities during which side-shows and processions of floats are organized to raise money for charities
3. Music with a syncopated melody (usually for the piano)
4. Newspaper with half-size pages
5. A boisterous practical joke (especially by college students)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rag?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words